The Ether Day-World Anesthesia day - Shri Durga Graphics

Latest

Shri Durga Graphics

Get the Best we can serve you on the field of Designing, Daily Uploads large number of printing Design such as Visiting Cards, Handbills, Pamphlets, Labels, Stickers, Wedding Cards, Poster, ID cards etc.

Sunday, 18 November 2018

The Ether Day-World Anesthesia day

The Ether Day-World Anesthesia day

ether anesthesia history, ether dome, ether dome painting, ether day banner, ether day flex, ether day design, ether day poster
The Ether Day-World Anesthesia day

This design I had done for the Indian Society of Anaesthesiologist (ISA), I have used film role to make it look like history, greyish colour in background make more to look as modern times, Many of them don't know the history of this including me, after doing this I got some idea, On October 16, William T. G. Morton (1819-1868) made history by being first in the world to publicly and successfully demonstrate the use of ether anesthesia for surgery. This occurred at what came to be called "The Ether Dome," at Massachusetts General Hospital on patient Edward Gilbert Abbott. Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment